Sunday, May 04, 2008

Soon to be a Daddy




Hello all this is Nick.
Since Candace changed the blog to "our" blog, I thought I would make an entry. Well, yesterday we went to the Beach, we figured that we better get out and do stuff while we have a chance. People like to tell us that we won't have time once the baby is born. I get that, but just don't need every member of St. Paul to continue to remind me! The beach was great and I was able to find a lot of shells that I am going to use when I talk to the Kindergarten class this week about Baptism. Candace wanted to take a "walk" on the beach and got upset with me when I wanted to stop and look for shells. She said she wanted to exercise and I said I wanted to stop on occasion and pick up shells...she ended up going for a "walk" and I stayed and picked up shells.
A lot has been going on at St. Paul this year. I am working on our summer mission trips to Panama and the Dominican Republic. I am really excited to go on these mission trips!
Until next time America....

No comments: