Friday, May 16, 2008

Like father like "son"

So for my birthday this year, Nick got me a super awesome memory foam pillow to sleep on hoping it would help my back and neck issues. Between that and the few trips to the chiropractor, I have been in much better shape!
Well, it's pretty funny how Nick "subconsciously" tries to steal it every chance he gets. For example, when I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night (you know with Peanut and all) and come back about 30 seconds later, guess who has rolled over onto my pillow? He swears he doesn't do this on purpose, but it is pretty funny since it happens 99% of the time I leave the bed for more than 5 seconds.
Well last night, Charles (the cat) who NEVER comes on our bed EVER decided he wanted to join me and sleep but where else? You guessed it - on the other half of my pillow. Now I've got two to fight off! I guess this really must be some pillow!
I keep telling Nick we need to break down and get him a "wonder pillow" also, but so far we haven't done it. Oh well. I couldn't help but laugh about it all.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! We have a wedding and a "party" to attend tomorrow, plus clean the house (as best we can considering the circumstances)and get ready for Murray! It will be eventful, I am sure!

No comments: