Thursday, May 08, 2008

Pictures (a little late) as Promised

Well, I know that I have been a little slow with the pictures, but I am at the mercy of Nick. :)Without further ado, here are pics from Dad's visit, and Abby's bridal shower in Higginsville:

Unfortunately, this is an aweful shot of me. If you remember, I had a head cold on top of my morning sickness at it's peak. However, you can see the ever so slight appearance of Peanut if you look closely....this was about at 11 1/2 weeks.
Even though I wasn't feeling the greatest, I'm still so thankful that I was able to see my dad!

I don't have too many pictures of the shower. It went by so fast, and I guess I just wasn't on top of things! Oh well, photographer Nick will be with me at the wedding, so we will definitely have a better assortment then!

Here's the lovely Moss ladies. Nana to be on the left, and bride to be on the right! :)(and Aunt, too!)

Here's all three of us celebrating the special occasion.

So there you have a few pictures.....

In other thrilling news, Nick called me this morning at work to tell me that the flooring has been delivered, and everything looks great! Pictures to come on that process for sure!
This weekend, we are going to Lowes to pick out paint for the back two bedrooms - I guess we can't pick out paint for the nursery until we have our bedding picked out, and I guess we can't pick out the bedding until we know what Peanut will be! Alas! I'm sure we will have PLENTY to do by that time. If we can get the other two rooms completely done by then, I will be one happy camper. So, while Nick paints, I'll be going through closets and dressers sorting into throw away, donate, and keep piles and then moving a lot of "keep" into our storage unit out back. We have limited closet space, so I am thankful for the unit- I just need to use it more.
Anyway, enough about that business....we'll keep you posted on the progress.....

No comments: