Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mini-Midlife Crisis

Well, it seems that I am making more posts than Candace right now. She shouldn't have given me the password to this blog! Well, according to Candace I am going through a Mini-Midlife Crisis. Just because I have been buying some baseball cards and went skydiving with my brother, she thinks I am freaking out about becoming a Dad. I am really excited about being a Dad. I bought baseball cards for an investment (laugh now, but just wait) and I went skydiving with Murray (my brother) because I have secretly been wanting to go and my brother was up for the adventure.
Skydiving was AWESOME! It was almost like a dream. Thankfully I have pictures and a DVD of my experience. We were hooked up to an experienced diver and jumped out of an airplane at 13,500 ft. We free-falled for about 60 seconds and then floated down to earth with our parachute taking us safely down. I get to check off another thing on my "do before I die" list. I have yet to write this list down in fear of scaring Candace!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nick, What will you do for the mid-life crisis in your 30's? You are a brave soul.

Dan K.