Tuesday, May 06, 2008

14 weeks and good news!

I went and had my second doctor's appointment this morning and got good news all around! All of my blood work that I had the first visit all came back great! My blood type is B+ (my doctor says that's his favorite type :o)), my hemoglobin levels are good, I'm not anemic, thyroid is good, I don't have hepatitis (:o)), and I've only gained 2 pounds since my last visit (which is just right, though I feel like I've gained about 10!).
Peanut seemed to be doing well, too! I got to hear the heartbeat again (so surreal) at a healthy and normal 152. The little one even moved around some - I couldn't feel anything, but you could hear it on the monitor.
Dr. Langely said he liked everything he saw and heard, and I'll see him again on June 5th - he said genetics testing will be done at that time to see if there are any big problems. He said a couple weeks after that he would schedule our next sonogram, and that's when we will find out if Peanut is a little girl or a little boy!
So thanks be to God for good news and a healthy momma and baby so far. I pray that both will continue....

No comments: