Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

It is finally here-July. The month that I have been looking forward to since January. Tomorrow I leave for Panama with 3 college students and one other adult. This is the first "College-Age" Mission trip that St. Paul has ever had, and I am leading it! I get back from Panama on July 10 and fly into Miami, but instead of heading back to Lakeland, I am going strait to St. Louis for Josh Theilen's ordination. Candace is catching a flight up there the next day. We are really excited to see our good friends.
We get back to Lakeland on July 14 and then on July 19 I head to the Dominican Republic with 10 High School Students and 3 other adults. We are participating in a Mission Trip down there and I am really excited to lead this group!
So as you can see, it is a busy month, but it is an exciting month. Please keep our travel in your prayers and call Candace and check up on her if you can.
Here are some pictures Candace wanted me to post...Her mom has not yet seen her "pregnant belly". Here you go Janet!



(Pictures taken at approximately 21 1/2 weeks.)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

You look like you enjoy having your belly pictures taken more than I do! I send weekly pictures to my mom so she can stay up to date. It is kind of neat though to look back at the pictures and see how much you've grown.

Anonymous said...

You still look beautiful!! My pretty girl--inside and out. I never wanted my picture taken, and now I think it would have been kind of neat. I predict you will cherish these later. Thanks for sharing.
Mom and Dad