Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Furniture Blessing!

Well, the crib and dresser have been ordered! A HUGE thank you to Natalie's Papa and Je Je Lubke and Great Pawpaw Ray and Sue Lubke. I was slightly disappointed this week to find that the crib and dresser I originally picked out was "temporarily out of stock". However, things always work out, and I ended up finding something I liked EVEN BETTER in the same price range at JC Penney. YooHoo! Here are the pictures of the crib and dresser: (They will both be in a cherry finish.)

The crib as a crib


The crib as toddler bed with railing


A toddler bed with no railing


Converted to a full size bed


The Dresser

I can't wait to have them delivered and get them assembled. With any luck at all, hopefully mom will be able to see them when she is down in two and 1/2 weeks. Although, I won't get my hopes up too high since the crib says 4 weeks for delivery. :( A very generous co-worker gifted a his daughter's slightly used beautiful cherry finish changing table that will be able to be used as a second dresser. So Miss Natalie Shea is fixed up with all the essential furniture pieces!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The furniture is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I second that! Wow, it looks really good. That girl is going to have one snazzy room!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the crib!!

hannah said...

Wow. Cute furniture.

I think that the invention of the crib to bed was the smartest invention ever.

Congrats on all the exciting changes!