Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Natalie Shea is on her way!

It's sugar and spice for the Moss family this time around. :) We had our second sonogram yesterday and confirmed that we are having a little girl. So, my gut feeling was wrong, but that's just fine with me. I certainly love this little girl that God has blessed us with already. :)
We had a "regular" sonogram, but Nick and I were surprised just how much you could see! The pictures just don't do it justice, but we will share anyway. She was sleeping when we first got started, so the lady jiggled my belly to wake her up, and then she was up! We watched for about 1/2 an hour as she kicked and squirmed and sucked her thumb...truly amazing I tell you! A sweet little Peanut indeed.
All the measurements were normal and all ten fingers and toes where there with no extras. :)She weighs about 14oz, just under 1lb! The only thing that wasn't normal, was with me (surprise, surprise). I have a low lying placenta, which apparently, at this stage in the game doesn't mean too much - most of the time it "migrates" up over the next few weeks. I will get to talk to my doctor more about it next week at my appointment. The most important thing is that Natalie is ok and healthy as can be! Because of this, the sonogram tech said that I will probably be back to see her in a few weeks to check on the progress of the placenta.
Other than that I will continue to pray for a healthy and continued uneventful pregnancy as I have been blessed with so far! Enjoy the pictures of our sweet little peanut!
Profile with her knees up.

All the little piggies on one foot

My favorite of the pictures - looking down at her face with her hands by her cheeks


Love to you all!

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay for girls!!! Congratulations...you will just love having a girl. And I really like the name! Where did Natalie come from?

DeGroot Family said...

hey guys, it's erinn keithley! i found your blog on matt cario's and i wanted to say congrats! i think josh or maybe melissa had told me you guys were expecting. that is awesome!!!! it looks like you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!! JeJe already loves her sweet little Natalie Shea. I can tell that she will be photogenic like her mommy and daddy. The amazing and wonderful aunts have all been informed. I had fun catching up on the blog.
Love you bunches.
Mom AKA JeJe
Dad AKA Papa

Dan and Gina K. said...

Great to hear that Natalie is looks good. God's blessings on a continued healthy pregnancy!
~The Knesers

Kristin said...

So cute, I love it! It flows very nicely. :) And I really like Simon William too! Not really sure where Emma Kate came from, we both just really liked it!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to have a little girl all sugar and spice! She will melt your hearts immediately!

We look forward to the arrival of Natalie Shea. We pray for a healthy pregnancy and birth.

Auntie Lynne

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the 3 of you. Another girl to steal Nick's heart. It was so good to see you. You will be wonderful parents and can't wait for our next visit to see the 3 of you. I have pictures that I will send you through through Kodak. Give Natalie a squeeze for us.

Momma and Papa Scheer

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! She looks beautiful - I am so excited for the two of you. I love reading your blog and hearing how things are going in your life. It was great seeing you at Abby's wedding!

Jamie Lynn said...

Yay for Natalie! What a great gift God has given you guys! Congratulations-- you're in our prayers!! :)

Dutch not German is said...

Horray!! Just think of all the cute things I can knit her. I'm so happy for you both. You are going to be great parents :) Love!