Friday, June 20, 2008

Wedding Pictures!!!!

As promised, here are some pictures from the Moss - Bruchhaus Wedding festivities. Thanks to Cara (Bartow) Brancato (I hope I spelled that correctly!)for taking such great pictures!

The lovely Bride and Groom at the rehersal dinner at Bass Pro Shop.

Mother of the Bride and Bride at rehersal dinner

Nick, Me, and Peanut at rehersal

Parents of the Bride - Gary and Nadine

Picture time! Abby and Michael

Family Shot

Take 2!

Michael with his big bro and little sis

Nick, Me, and Peanut all gussied up! :)

Murray and Nadine looking spiffy!

Beautiful picture.

Looking gorgeous!

You look pretty, too, Gary, but sorry, you can't be a bridesmaid! :)

Michael with one of the flower girls, Maggie. She was one of the sweetest little girls I've ever met!

Nadine and her sisters

Hanging out before the ceremony

Redeemer Luther Church...five and 1/2 years ago Nick and I said "I do" here, too!

Right before the reception - fun shot

The Zimmerschied grandkids

Nick dancing with his little sister...awe...

My favorite shot! I love you Abby! So glad we were there to celebrate with you and Michael!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Candace, you look beautiful!! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, be sure and blog as soon as you get a chance! :)