Friday, June 13, 2008

Wonderful Wedding, Beautiful Bride!

Well, we arrived back safe and sound from big MO. The wedding was wonderful, but things like that can wear you out fast!
Nick is in possession of the few pictures we have, so he will have to post them sometime soon.
It was a joyous occasion to be sure. Abby is blessed (as was I) to marry into a wonderful, loving, Christian family. Michael is from Louisiana and has a great accent. Fortunately, Gary and Nadine had been around them several times before, so I didn't have to interpret much! :) Hey, I will always remember the homeland (Texas) no matter how long I'm away! I will say that Louisiana accents and Texas accents do differ somewhat, but in the end, it's all southern.
It was great to be able to see so much family. That's another thing weddings are great for! You get to kill like 80 birds with one stone. :)

Not much new baby news as of right now. According to averages, Peanut is a just about 10 inches long from head to foot and weighs about 9oz. We are excited to find out whether we are having Simon the Peanut or Natalie the Peanut on the 24th of this month! Toss your vote into the hat! Right now the vote is swinging towards a girl, so I guess we'll see.

With that I will leave you with the funny of the day:
Grandpa Moss has always referred to me as an "outlaw". (Jokingly - I love Gpa Moss!)
Well, he told me this past weekend that I would officially become an in-law in November since I will have contributed something to the family! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you both at the wedding. Candace you are looking good as a future mom. We are anxious to hear if it will be Simon or Natalie. Take care and enjoy your summer.....graduation is drawing near!!! Love, A. Lynne

Anonymous said...

Well, Gary thinks Peanut will be a girl. I always thought you would have a girl first, but for some reason I think you're having a boy! Can't wait until Tuesday to find out!
Love you both.