Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Potpourri

Well, Nick and I will be off to Springfield for Abby and Michael's wedding this weekend! We are so excited. Our plane leaves bright and early on Friday morning - early enough to arrive in Springfield by 8:55am! Since we will be out of pocket for a few days, I thought I leave some odds and ends to amuse and entertain you! :)
First up is a GREAT picture of Nick and Murray taken when he was here just a couple weeks ago. The Moss' produce some handsome men, wouldn't you agree?

P.S. Many of you may have not seen Nick since he has grown a beard. He's had it since Christmas, and I have grown to love it...honest!
Speaking of my husband. He did come through and I received this thoughtful belated mother's day gift from him last week.

James Avery is the BEST!
Now onto baby things. I started knitting a baby dress in January (before I was even pregnant) and I finally finished it! The pattern is pretty monotonous, which is probably why it took so long for me to finish, but the end result is adorable! No we don't know the sex yet (ultra sound is scheduled for the 24th of June), but if my feelings are correct, this cute little number won't be worn for a while....




This past weekend we visited Dave and Sonya along with their friends Christina and Jason (and little girl). Christina gifted Peanut with an outfit that will be GREAT blackmail material when they are about 16. Behold the adorable adornment:



In other knitting news, this little guy is my first attempt at a knitted toy. He is kind of cute in that "so ugly it's cute" sort of way. :)Teady has grown on me, though.

Finally, we leave you with our messy Charles. He slings his food EVERYWHERE. We find it all over the floor and little pieces stuck to the wall as well. In addition, he drinks his water in such a way that it pools over the side, not only making a puddle, but also making his spilt food mushy. What are we going to do with him? We love him anyway!! :)

(This mind you is a very mild picture of his mess.)
Hope you all enjoy your weekend! I'm sure we will see some of you at the big wedding bash. I think I'll spend the plane ride up helping Nick learn to spell and pronounce Abby's new last name! :)

2 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

A) Charles looks pissed in that picture. My cats growing up always had that look in every picture... and only pictures... I wonder if they have some kind of cat-pact-- no pictures ever!
B) Teady is cute! I crocheted a pig about 6 months ago for a friend here and he turned out UBER cute! Keep workin' at it :)

Anonymous said...

Hi How are you?