Thursday, January 19, 2006

Reasons #1,628 - 1,633 why I love my husband........

-He makes me feel better after a horrible day at work.

-He knows just what to do to redeem his good name after making me mad with a less than flattering comment regarding (fill in the blank).

-His laugh when he thinks something is REALLY funny makes me laugh, too.

-He claims to like my cooking, but isn't afraid to give his honest opinion when he thinks a dish "could be better" (Disclaimer: This is initially VERY annoying, but in the end, I have made some things better, I must admit. I do appreciate the honesty.)

-He unselfishly allows, and supports my dreams and goals (i.e. my MBA). Even though it's a big sacrifice, I have never once heard him complain or make a negative comment regarding furthering my education.

I must admit I thank God constantly for blessing me with MY "perfect" partner.

(I apologize for the exorbinant amount of "mushy, lovey-dovey" material submitted in this entry, but I must give credit where credit is due:))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Words cannot dewcribe what I feel about your husband too. He drives well.

Anonymous said...

I bet two things: that Nick still 'snacks' on dinner before it's all on the table and ready, and that you don't get near as mad at him (if at all) as mom did. I hope you two are doing all right down there. Love ya both.

Dutch not German is said...

Ahhh, Mrs. Moss, Those are all reasons #1628-1633 why we are glad YOU married Nick and why we didn't. Though I have to say, the considerate guy offered to drive us to Orlando on Tuesday, paid the tolls, and actually talked to me about politics without calling me a heathen. So, I have to say, you got one of the good ones. I'm so happy for the two of you (even if you are mushy)

lubke-moss said...

Nick doesn't snack near as much as he did before he got his PS2. Although, he occationally grabs a bag of pretzles and starts eating them about 15 minutes before dinner is ready. Why?! We are just about to eat? I still don't get that! I'm glad to hear from you Murray! Hope your 2nd semester at MU is going well so far.

And, to Julianna, I know we've had that conversation before! :) Somedays, he makes me wonder, but you've heard all about that!.....I am glad to hear he is thoughtful and considerate to someone, and that he is behaving himself in public! (jk)