Monday, January 09, 2006

I Adore Being a Girl......Sometimes

So, it has come to my attention that women, although we are the more intelligent sex, have many more things to deal with than our male counterparts. I have come to believe that men cannot behave in any sociably acceptable, or fully functioning sort of way without the aide of a woman. Then again, I think it is probably an act so we will do everything for them.
Take my loving husband for example. He is a DIRECTOR of Christian Education. He organizes huge events, orchestrates them, and insures that they run smoothly. Why then, did it take me (literally) 15 minutes to explain to him how to pay the mortgage?
Men don't have to worry about a monthly inconvenience - which for me usually spawns a migraine. DOUBLE FUN! They don't have to worry with the pains of childbirth. They don't have to pay bills, or cook, or clean much of anything (at least mine doesn't). What DO they have to do?
I have thought about this for a long while and it suddenly occurred to me - HE HAS TO PUT UP WITH ME! :)

5 comments:

hannah said...

This is one of the perks of being single! You can TOTALLY be angry at men and you can just rail and rail and they can't defend themselves!

lubke-moss said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lubke-moss said...

Hannah, you are right. See, boy problems never end - not even when you get married! :)

melthedce said...

ha ha ha ha! thats all :)

Anonymous said...

Yes. It is true that I lack the ability to understand complex economic equations- such as the mortage payment. This I fault to taking college classes such as: Outdoor education, Nurturing the Faith, and Child Development. Not once did we ever talk about the mortage payment in those classes!

But I do love you for keeping our finaces a float. You know that if I was in charge of them we would be even more poor than we are today!

love you

nick