Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bad hair day

Yeah, we all have them, I know, but it always seems so much more dramatic when it happens to you. What's the deal? How can one day my hair be awesome and perfectly in control, and the next day my best attempts result in an Animal-from-the-Muppets-like appearance? It's those days when even a pony tail looks horrid. How can you mess up a pony tail?! I still haven't figured it out - it's the same hair I had yesterday! I would just shave it all off, but my vanity won't allow it. Thus, the saga continues....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a problem I no longer experience.

hannah said...

oh bad hair days. i'm having one myself--partly due to laziness on my part. i have four stages of hair days 1) good (blow-dried, straightened) 2)eh (blow-dried, straightened, half back or pony-tail) 3)whoa (pull back, bangs straightened) and 4)ouch (pulled back bangs bobby-pinned to top of head, usually styled when wet!)

Today is an OUCH day :)

Dutch not German is said...

ahhh, well, had I not seen your hair last night, I would have been like
"What are you talking about? You have great hair! It always looks cute."
But I have to say, I really don't know what the ponytail was doing last night. Regardless, you rock and you look spectacular most of the time, so don't stress over a bad hair day here and there!

melthedce said...

i personally was hoping that you would have taken a picture of you looking like a muppet cause I think that would be a sight to see...