Tuesday, January 17, 2006

JELL-Oh My!

So, as you read in the previous post, this past Sunday was Middle School Jello Night! Can you imagine? Praise to my great Lord that everything went pretty well. The night required the preparation of 43, count them 43, boxes of Jello. Jello has a really funky smell after a while, and I'm pretty sure I won't be eating any in the near future. Plus, after seeing feet in some kind of food, it really doesn't make you want to go out and chow it down.
Although it is kind of an "expected" thing for me to help with the youth since I am the DCE wife, I do enjoy it. It allows me to give back my time. In my hectic schedule, I sometimes have to remind myself to go to the bathroom (jk). I seem to make time for everything else, and forget about God sometimes. This gives me great accountability and way to serve Him. It's funny how I reap the benefits of serving. God wasn't playing when he said he would fill our cup full and overflowing.

2 comments:

hannah said...

It's like we have one mind :). I love sister hazel and the alanis morrisette has always been a big hit with me, but this new, mellow alanis is a new fave.

Anonymous said...

I have found your blog, my days can now be filled with excitement as I share in your words. My cup is now full and I lok forward to reeping much.
I like red jello with those little oranges stuck in the middle.