Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm BAAACK!

Greetings to everyone. I hope y'all had an awesome Christmas and New Years. I know I did. My family came down to visit for a few days and I really enjoyed the time we had together even though it was only for a few days. I can't wait to see them again.

So, I guess everyone is busy making New Year's resolutions. I've never been the resolution type, even though I'm a pretty goal oriented person. Is it laziness, or just sheer apathy? I don't know. Kudos to all who partake in the tradition.

It's back to the grindstone today at work. I thoroughly enjoyed my break from the Marriott monotony. It stinks being a grown-up sometimes. Every once in a while I question the significance of my contribution to this world. I still don't know exactly what I want to be "when I grow up". This is for you Julianna - "My life is a riddle, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in a vest", and I just haven't dissected it yet! There is a good chance that I may never, either. But, I'll try my very best to enjoy the ride along the path to enlightenment. :)

***I don't think that last part made any sense what-so-ever, but oh well.***

Anywho, I best be signing off for now. Good luck reading my psycho-babble!

3 comments:

Dutch not German is said...

Oh, dear! There's no justice, like angry mob justice. Have a great day!

lubke-moss said...

NICE!!!

melthedce said...

i love that I can hear your texas accent in your blog... oh candance wandace! Thanks for commenting on mine! I will make sure to do the same for ya!