Sunday, October 19, 2008

Natalie Shea's Nursery!

Well, it's as ready as it's going to be, and I am very pleased with the outcome of it. The room has under gone a pretty amazing transformation considering all we have done to it since we have been pregnant. Carpet has been removed, furniture has been moved to other rooms, walls have been painted, new outlets have been installed, new flooring has been laid (saga told in past posts :)), baseboards have been nailed in, a new door has been hung, gifts have been given, items have been purchased, clothes have been washed and organized, and decorations have been placed. I give you the fruit of our labor:

Looking in the door way.


Glider, closet, & crib


Inside the crib...baby to come soon!


Wall decor courtsey of yours truly - I worked on it hard last weekend! I'm so pleased with how it came out.



Changing station.


Wall opposite crib and looking out the door.


I made a video tour, but Nick will have to figure out how to load that....it will be forth coming.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

BabyT said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

Kristin said...

Candace, it looks great! Now all we need is a sweet little baby to occupy her adorable room! :)

Christy said...

Precious! I know you've put so much into it...you'll be so glad you did. It looks wonderful. Now just sigh and wait:) Girls (in my experience) have a tendency to have their own time table. You'd better get used to it now!