Tuesday, October 07, 2008

35 week Belly Shot

I have decided that 9 months is a very long time! Although I have been blessed with a relatively uneventful pregnancy, I've definitely arrived at the point where I'm ready to not be pregnant any more. I'm ready to see my sweet little girl and my feet again. :) Look how big we are both getting! Only 4 weeks to go.


In other news, this past weekend Nick and I went to our all day long childbirth preparedness class. We got some good information and got to tour the labor and delivery wing and mother-baby wing. The facilities look very nice!
The rest of our weekend, however, wasn't too fun. Nick and I both woke up Sunday sick, but with different symptoms. I have a good old fashioned head cold, and Nick is more sore throat and runny nose. He is convinced we must have picked up something at the hospital, but who knows. I don't know how anything could live there as cold as they keep it! I am starting to feel better today after lots of OJ and rest since that's the only thing I can do for it right now.
We are both looking forward to Thursday when we will get to "see" Natalie again. I have a sonogram scheduled then! We haven't had one since June when we found out she was a "she", so we are both looking forward to it! Dr. says that he will be able to approximate her weight. He will also be checking me to see if I have started to progress at all. It will be a big day for us.

The stroller and glider chair & ottoman have both arrived! (I ended up saving about $100 on the chair and ottoman, too!) They are both brand new and arrived in perfect condition. Yea! Slowly but surly we are getting there.

Lastly, it is note worthy that my husband, not I, seems to be doing a little nesting. We have a really gross shower that we haven't used in over a year (it's wooden, no lie. I've never seen anything like it before! Here's proof. Horrific, I know.). (This was taken before we replaced the toilet and vanity.)
Well, Mr. Moss has decided that we need to get that taken care of before Natalie arrives! A lady came out yesterday to measure, so we should be receiving an estimate sometime soon. I will admit that it will be very nice to have two working showers since we will be having lots of company in the near future! It should be an interesting few weeks. I know the economy is slow and that construction companies are desperate for work, but can all of this be finished in just 4 weeks? We shall see....My oh my. We must love excitement. :)

No comments: