Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Inspiration via Julianna

My good blogging buddy and friend, Julianna, posted some questions on her blog. They are kind of random, but very fun. I hope you learned something about me you never knew........

Four jobs you have had in your lifetime:
1)Lubke Chevrolet filer/ car deliverer/ misc.
2)Bank Teller
3)Bank Customer Service
4)Financial Services for Ritz-Carlton Club (all the prestige with non of the cash!)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1)The Wedding Singer (I can't explain why this movie never gets old - you would think it would after a while)
2)My Big Fat Greek Wedding (Although I may be giving this impression, I'm not a wedding movie enthusiast)
3)Forrest Gump
4)The Sound of Music
(If that's not a weird combo, I don't know what is!)

Four places you have lived:
1)Eden Texas, (I do miss the homeland)
2)San Angelo, Texas
3)Seward, Nebraska (don't miss the cold!)
4)Lakeland, Florida (a place where beaches are close by, but that I never have time to visit. Oh the irony!)

Here's a fun one that Julianna didn't have:
Four Colleges/ Universities I've attended (Yeah I know)
1)Angelo State University, San Angelo, TX
2)Howard Junior College, San Angelo, TX
3)Concordia University, Seward Nebraska (I did graduate from this one!)
4)University of South Florida, Tampa

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1)Desperate Housewives
2)Gray's Anatomy
3)Surface (I hope it comes back next season!)
4)Everybody Loves Raymond & King of Queens reruns

Four places you have been on vacation:
1)Winter Park Colorado - twice snow skiing. It's so beautiful!
2)Disney World (before I moved to Florida - I actually haven't been since I've moved here almost 2 years ago!)
3)Nashville Tennessee and Memphis to visit the home of the King (Yeah, I'll just come out and say it - I like Elvis! He was my first "crush". While other's were swooning over New Kids on the Block, I had my sights set on a dead guy. Another embarrassing tid bit- I've seen most of his movies.)
4)Washington DC - loved it, want to go back and take Nick with me

Four websites I visit daily:
I don't have time these days. The ones I visit are all work related unless I can grab a break. In which case they would be:
1)My Concordia email - a few people still email me there
2)Julianna's Blog - it's how we maintain our friendship! :)
3)Bank's website to check on my account and pay bills
4)USF website to check my grades

Four of my favorite foods:
1)Tex mex Fajitas w/ all the trimmings
2)Shrimp w/ pasta (any sauce will do)
3)Ice cream - I'm a sucker for it
4)My grandmother's home-made bread - I haven't had it in so long - I've GOT to get the recipe and go for it

Four places I would rather be right now:
1)Not at work
2)On the beach relaxing
3)Home with my mom and dad for a visit
4)Heaven! :)

So, there you go....stuff you never knew and aren't really sure if you wanted to know after all!

1 comment:

Dutch not German is said...

Insightful...I had no idea you were an Elvis fan. I'll have to keep that in mind.