Tuesday, September 23, 2008

God's Provision

The Lord never ceases to amaze me, even when I lack faith, or attempt to "take care of things myself". That is probably one of my biggest spiritual struggles.
But, as always, He is faithful to me and supplies my every need. Our child care prospect (mentioned in the last post) called back and informed us that there was a spot opened if we would like it! Nick and I are meeting with her at her home on Thursday to go over paperwork and have a question and answer session with her. I can't wait! I told her she was an answer to our prayers, and she said "well, if you don't ask, you can't receive." What a blessing it will be to have such an experienced, loving, Christian woman watching after our little girl while we work. Thanks to all who have been praying for us, too!

P.S. Congrats to Murray and Danielle on their engagement! (Nick's brother and soon to be sister-in-law.) Blessings as you plan your wedding and begin your marriage - it's one of God's greatest gifts. He proposed at an MU football game - they are avid fans and both are attending college there. Here's a picture of the big "moment". :) We love you guys!

1 comment:

Shaunna said...

PTL for the child care situation!!
Great news for sure:)