Monday, September 28, 2009

Video Bonanza

The camera is back and Natalie has been busy. I was finally able to capture some of her silly-ness that makes me smile from ear to ear. Hope it does the same for you. First up, play time in her bed. I had to clean something up in her room so I sat her in her bed. Apparently that was the coolest thing ever. She rolled around and had a good old time.
This one is my favorite. I FINALLY was able to capture her playing. She is such a hoot. Rolling around on the floor, grabing things, crawling everywhere. :)
Finally, check her out. Walking will be happening shortly, I think. Look at Natalie go! (This was right before bed tonight.)

1 comment:

JeJe said...

I love to watch Natalie in action. She is growing and changing so fast. I hope she remembers me.
Love you all,
JeJe