Monday, September 28, 2009

Photo Update

Here are some pictures of my little sweet pie.
Super cute new outfit from Aunt LaLa, and having fun in my new favorite place to play when mommy isn't looking. Her nail polish drawer.





First taste of mommy's chocolate chip cookies. Good job mommy! You finally made a decent batch. It was the flour. Nadine was right. If you are baking in Florida, you need to add more flour!









Mastered the sippy cup!

Reading with daddy.




Saturday night, was the first night that I didn't put Natalie to bed. I spent the evening with some of my good friends from church. We had a nice time, and Nick reported that she went down without even a whimper. He did say that she turned toward the door looking for me and saying "ma". That made me feel better. :)
Enjoy all the pictures and have a great week!

3 comments:

PAPA LUBKE said...

HI THERE!
THANKS FOR ALL THE NEW PICS AND VIDEO POSTS. I LOVE THEM!
PAPA LUBKE

Anonymous said...

Angel Baby is growing up too fast!! What a doll baby she is. Very active - and she will be walking soon you are right! She's just gorgeous and what a delightful personality! Can wait to see her in Indiana! Love u guys,
Auntie Jo

Shaunna said...

I love Natalie's outfit in the first picture- So cute!!

Thanks for my blog comment- I follow your blog, but for some reason none of your updates ever show up in google reader??? I'll have to do a better job of coming to your site and checking for new stuff!

Natalie is getting so big, and is just as precious as ever!!