Saturday, June 06, 2009

Poor Little Booger

Just when we thought Natalie was feeling better, we had puke fest 2009. It was horrible. She threw up about 4 times last night. I'm not sure what brought it on completely, but our best guess is that all her drainage caught up with her. She has been sleeping and sleeping and sleeping today. I laid her down for a real nap at 2:30, and at present (4:45) she is still out. Now, for a lot of babies, this isn't unusual, but for Natalie, who most of the time only takes 30-45min naps, it is.
I sure hope all of this sleep is going to help her. I guess the up side is that I got to squeeze in a nap this afternoon, too - a rarity. I probably should have been (an should be now) cleaning something, but I just can't make myself. :) If anything, I have a hankerin' for some oatmeal cookies that I'm thinking of making. I have raisins and craisins and almonds that I think will be good additions. Mmmmmmmm....
Nick is gone all day long on a team building day for his mission trip teams. They are participating in a high ropes course and then having dinner. I hope to see him around 9. This Friday Nana Nadine is coming in LATE, but we are really excited for her to come and visit us. Nick is gearing up for his madness. The week his mom is here, he has VBS, and the Saturday after VBS (the very next day!) he is leaving for Guatemala. Our summer will definitely be action and family packed, and we are thankful!
Here are some fun pictures from the week. They are just totally her. We really captured some of her regular expressions.




Nick thought it was just too funny when we gave Natalie her medicine and made me take a picture. We think she looks like the joker. :)

Lastly, we had to post these next couple for Grana Sue and Great PawPaw Ray. Eatin' peas in her Tech bib! She LOVES peas.


Everyone have a great week!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

She certainly is a girl of many expressions!! :) Sorry to hear that she has been so sick. Hopefully she is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

She's got...Personality!!
We are really looking forward to experiencing it in person. I hope all are feeling better soon.
Love,
JeJe

Anonymous said...

OMG - Angel Baby sick? That's not good. Sure hope she is better really soon. and you too Candace. I think you need to find a little more time for rest. You may be getting run down my girl. Take care of yourself and Natalie too!
Love u,
Aunt Jo