Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Homeland

Ah Texas. My homeland. Even if I never live another day as a Texas resident, I will ALWAYS be a Texan. If you've never lived there you think I'm crazy, but if you have, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

It was so wonderful to be able to spend cherished time with my family. I am so thankful for all the time -10 whole days! Here (finally) are some pictures of the trip:

Aunt Courtney and Natalie


Papa and Natalie taking a snoozer


Natalie with Great PawPaw


Natalie with Great Gran


My cute little butterfly outfit:





Natalie and Mommy


The Twins - JoJo and JeJe


JeJe and a sweet sleeping Natalie Shea


My mommy, daddy, and baby girl


The Ladies


Me and my sweet baby



Sisters!


1 comment:

Shaunna said...

Yay for Texas pictures!! So glad you enjoyed your trip!

Natalie is getting sooo big and soo cute! She is just precious!!

And pedi-peds are way cute too...And waaay expensive!! Let me know when that trust fund lands in your lap...I'm still waiting for ours too;)