Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Giving the audience what they want...,

....more pictures of Natalie! :) Over my birthday weekend, Nick had a confirmation retreat, so we went over to Tampa and saw Aunt Elaine "LaLa", Uncle Dick, Logan, and Loren.




Bella is my sweet little shadow, and is very good around Natalie. Here are the girls hanging out while I was getting ready for church.




She is definitely a girl of many expressions!





She certainly doesn't lack in the fashion department, and this has got to be one of my very favorites.





Finally, the Slingling is AWESOME. I have used it quite a bit when Nick is not around and Natalie needs to be close. Here I am getting my lunch around for the next day when Nick came home.


She is growing like a weed. It really IS amazing how fast they grow. She is still working on giggling. She gives us little ones here and there along with the greatest gummy smile ever. :)

Thanks to all the moms for their great advice! Natalie has been going down to bed pretty easily most every night and wakes up between every 3 to 3 1/2 hours and 6 hours on a great night, so we are doing pretty good I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candace, she is such a beautiful baby!

Christy said...

Hey - I missed a whole bunch of posts because your blog doesn't work with Google's subscriptions thingie. She's so beautiful and growing fast!
Don't worry on the sleeping thing. You're doing fine. Their "schedule" will change all the time. It's a constantly adjusting thing. And, hey. Andrew didn't sleep through till he was, like, 7 years old, no matter whose method we tried or how long we trained him on it. So, like I said, you're doing fine!