Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Down with VBS!

That's right, you heard me. This is absolutely the worst week out of the year, and I'm not even directly involved! Yeah yeah, it's great for the kids...blah blah blah, but I do not like what it does to my husband. He gets this crazed look in his eye, and is extremely irritable. I try to be understanding......really I do, but I can only take so much. I see where he is coming from. He is working 80 hours this week, and when it's all said and done, 12 days in a row - a feat that few are able to push through. I admire him for his sticktuidiveness (sp?).
So any prayers this week would be greatly appreciated. 1 1/2 days down, 4 1/2 more to go. Sunday afternoon, the peasants will be rejoicing and Candace and Nick will be on the beach recovering from the effects of all that encompasses VBS.

No comments: