Thursday, January 22, 2009

Howdy from Texas

Hello all. Sorry I have not posted in quite a while. I have been taking advantage of my maternity leave and am spending 10 days in Texas with my family. So far we have seen great Gran and Pawpaw, Aunt Courtney, and great Aunt JoJo (mom's twin).
We are having a great time. Mom and Dad have REALLY SLOW internet service out here in what my family refers to as "Hooterville", so I can't put many pictures up. But, here's a few to tide you over until I get back to the sunshine state.
BTW: Natalie did excellent on the plane ride, and is starting to get into a great sleep schedule. She's been going down between 8:30 and 9:30 and waking up around 6 each morning. She eats and then goes back to bed for 2 or 3 hours. What a great little sleeper she is! Not much else to report. She has been loving her little play mat recently, and found her hands about a week and a half ago, so she has enjoyed sucking and licking her little fingers and grabbing her blankie or shirt to suck on.
That's about all the news for now. Love to you all. ~Candace

As you can see, she is growing and changing all the time!




2 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun that you're in Texas!! I wish so badly I could see you to catch up in person. Miss Natalie IS changing...she is just too precious. I can't believe how big she is getting already. And there's nothing better than a good sleeping baby, way to go Natalie! :)

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful baby! I think she looks alot like her JeJe. But then I saw myself in her as well..which makes sense since JeJe and I are twins!! :) It was great to see Candace too - you look great my dear!! Hope to see you again soon! For sure at the wedding in June. Love u lots!
Jo