Friday, January 02, 2009

Christmas Day

We had a lovely Christmas Day, just the three of us. Natalie was such a great baby and spent the morning sitting in her little chair watching us open gifts. She liked the sound of the paper crinkling and the bright colors to look at.
Here are a few pictures of the morning:

Our tree with all the gifts wrapped up.


Santa brought Natalie Brightheart Raccoon the Care Bear Cousin:


Natalie and Daddy


Candace got some beautiful butterfly earrings. I love James Avery! Thanks mom and dad!


Nick got a really cool grilling cook book and has already prepared two great dinners!


Thank you Je Je and Pa Pa for the Very Hungry Caterpillar book. That is one of my mommy's favorites. :)


Thanks Great Gran and Paw Paw for the toys!


Thank you aunt Courtney for my book and my ducky!


As you can see, we had a wonderful Christmas. I'm sure next year will be quite different as Natalie will be ripping open her own gifts. It's hard to imagine her that big, but it is also hard to believe that she has already grown so much already!

Lastly, I leave you with one last picture of Natalie from 2008. Happy New
Year to everyone!

No comments: