Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Yea for Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for Thanksgiving! Tomorrow Nick and I are traveling to Hilton Head, SC to spend the Thanksgiving weekend with our good college buddies Dave and Sonya T. I have been waiting for this for a long time.

Is it just me, or do you find that when you get older vacations are even more cherished than when you were a kid? I do. I appreciate them much more now. I am definitely ready for one, too.

The stinky thing is that I still have to go to class tonight and since the prof said that this lecture and the next will be the bulk of the final exam, I really have to focus. Double poop! I just have to make it through tonight, and then I get a nice break.

So keep us in your prayers, and I will try to post some pictures of what I know will be a fabulous Thanksgiving. - I get to cook with Dave!

P.S. Also Nick caught a cold yesterday, so pray for him. For me, pray that I don't pig out too much! :)

No comments: