Tuesday, November 01, 2011

September 2011 - Missouri Baby Shower

My sister in law, Abby, is due 10 days after me, so it will be a very exciting holiday season for the Moss family! In early September, Natalie and I went up to Missouri to suprise Aunt Abby at her baby shower. I, along with the other "outlaw" Danielle, and Abby's cousin Cara, threw her a shower. They were also sneaky and surprised me by it being a duel baby shower. I was very touched, but really didn't want to take away from Abby since this is her first. It all went well - I was in charge of food - and it was such a nice time! It was my first time to do food on such a large scale, so I was nervous, but everything turned out well.
(I was about 28 weeks pregnant at this time.)


Another Zimmerschied cousin, Erin, was also expecting at this time. She has since had a beautiful little girl.

Natalie had a ball playing with Ava, Nick's cousin's daughter.


The spread



Gift table for Baby M and Baby B

Guests

The lovely hosts, Cara and Danielle, with me and Abby

The blanket I made for my new nephew!

The pregnant ladies:


Nana and Pop Pop enjoyed their "bonus" time with Natalie:

No comments: