Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Catch Up

It seems that is the story of my life lately...catch up. Work is still going full speed ahead, and year end is approaching way too fast. Meanwhile, the sweet pea is going to be two in two days! It's hard to believe. Time truly does go by more quickly the older I get.
Natalie has had lots of fun this past month. In mid October, Natalie and I headed to Texas, and visited JeJe, Papa, and Aunt Nee Nee while Nick went to the Domenican Republic for a planning session with the ministers down there. It was a quick trip, but we were thankful for the time we had together. We packed a lot into a very short period of time. We went to the Brownsville Zoo, South Padre Island for the Sand Castle Days exhibit, and traveled far and wide to enjoy some Mexican food. (I love you dad!! Ha ha!)


















Natalie also had her first pony ride! I really can't believe she actually got on and rode, but she did great! She loves horses. :)



What fun! My little sweetheart.

2 comments:

JeJe said...

She is such a little sweetheart just as you say! I am glad that you are enjoying her and so happy that we got to enjoy all of our girls if only for a short time. Bunches of hugs and kisses! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful visit!! Keep taking all these pictures,,,she'll grow up way to fast! Love you all!! Auntie Jo