Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fun with Papa and JeJe

We had a big fun time and a nice long visit with my mom and dad. They had lots of fun lovin' on Natalie, playing with her, taking her for walks, reading to her, playing on the beach, and many many other things. I was so thrilled to have them come for such a long visit, and sad to see them go. I cherished the time I had. And a big thank you to them for all their wonderful help! They were both work-horses while they were here despite my insistance that they relax. I appreciate everything they did - fixed the fence, finished changing out all the outlets and light switches, sanded the door jam in our bathroom so it open and closes now, mowed the yard twice and edged, laundry, and other basic everyday house things. I even savored the little things, like not having to make the coffee. :)
Of course, we took lots of photos while they were here.
Also big news on the Natalie front. She started crawling this week! And, she said her second word - Elmo. Mom got her a little Elmo doll and she loves it. It was SO cute. She hasn't said it since, but she is back to talking more. She took like a 5 day break from talking. I guess she was too focused on trying to learn how to crawl.
Last Saturday, we headed to Anna Maria Island, our favorite beach spot. It was beautiful as usually, but a little windy.











First Ice cream - Dairy Queen - YUM YUM! (Mommy's favorite. :))


Story Time




Watching Papa mow the yard. She got SO excited. Her little legs were just a shakin'.



I'll have to post more later. I'm tired and going to bed. Good Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it wouldn't be long til Angel Baby was crawling...she was rockin on those knees when she was in Texas. Awesome pictures. She makes the funniest faces sometimes. What a doll!!
Love u all,
Auntie Jo

Anonymous said...

I loved and cherish every minute! Thank you for putting up with us (especially me) for so long. Check out the similar hair styles of Papa and Natalie in the second picture.:) We had so much fun! I miss you guys terribly already.
Hugs and kisses,
JeJe