Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Little Bunny Foo Foo

Grana Sue sent Natalie the most adorable outfit. THANK YOU! So, of course, we had to have a photo shoot. :)Daddy was out of town all weekend at the FL/GA District Youth Gathering in Jacksonville, so we had lots of girl time. Here are my favorites.






In the afternoon, we decided to take a walk. Look at the big girl in her stroller. She brought her kitty along to play with. I can't get over how cute and BIG she is getting!

This was right before Natalie went to bed.


Finally, I am happy to report that Charles is doing much better. I don't know who was more happy to see the cone gone - us or him. :) Here's one last picture of him in all his ticked off glory.:)


Nothing much else is going on with us. Both Nick and I are going about 100 miles an hour at work. Hopefully we will get a break some day, though it probably won't be for a few more months. It is nice that both of our busiest time of the year are at the same time.
We are gearing up for JeJe and Papa's visit next week! Can't wait to see you. Hope everyone has a great rest of their week.

2 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

Seeing Charles like that reminds me of my parents' cats, who, after coming home from being declawed, crawled under my parents' bed... and got STUCK! That's right. My folks had to take the mattress off and take all the support pieces out of the bed in order to get the cats out (yes, that's TWO stuck cats)

hehe

Shaunna said...

That outfit is waaayyy cute!! She's getting so big, so fast!