Friday, September 21, 2007

Excitement is a new Apron

Don't you just love surprises? In my family we have always had the tradition of giving "happy presants" on occation. A happy presant is a gift for no reason just to make someone you love happy. Nick won MAJOR brownie points yesterday. I came home, got the mail, and lo and behold, there was a package containing this:

How cute is that? I was just saying casually in conversation last week that I needed an apron (since I love the kitchen, but I'm a messy cook), but that it was hard because I didn't want a grandma flowerdy one. I wanted a young, sexy, house-wife one. I have to say that not only am I impressed he picked this out of an everyday conversation we had, or that he spent several days trying to find the "perfect" one, but that he hit the nail on the head so accurately. If I had to pick an apron out, I would have picked one just like this. Amazing! Maybe we don't give guys the credit they deserve. Just look what this one is capable of! :)

In other news, I have over 200 pages of reading to do this weekend!!! :P And I desperately need to buy yarn and dpns to make this:

Julianna, we need to make a date to go to the yarn store. When are you available? :)

2 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

The man can renovate, listen AND shop! He should teach classes on this stuff ;)

Jo said...

They make cute aprons? Who knew? Now I want one...